Spam Account Mozilla Thunderbird Email Addon
BlueRay Concepts provides email client add-ons to report Spam which was not correctly blocked to our central systems.
This version is currently supported by Mozilla Thunderbird versions 3.0 and above.
Steps to install:
- Save the download to you local machine.
- Open Thunderbird
- Click “Tools > Addons”
- Click the drop down box in the top left corner, and choose “Install addon from file”
- Navigate to your downloaded SpamExperts Thunderbird addon
- Choose Ok.
- Once the addon has been installed, restart Thunderbird.
Steps to report a Spam Message:
When you need to report a Spam message to our systems,
- Select the message from the overview
- Right click and choose “Report Spam”
The message will be reported to us, and moved directly to your trash folder.
Please note for this to work, the emails must contain our headers as well as the standard email headers. If you are unsure, then you can see the headers by clicking “Ctrl + U” to view the source.
What is needed to report the message is the following: