How Can We Help?
ShareSync: Selective Sync
If Backup policy is enabled, you can modify the setting and select the set of folders that would be syncronized to your computer.
ShareSync for Windows
To select the folders to sync, right-click ShareSync icon > click Settings > go to Folder Selection > click Subfolder Settings > select folders to sync:
ShareSync for Mac
To select the folders to sync, right-click SecuriSync icon > select Open SecuriSync folder > go to Folder Selection > click Subfolder settings > select folders to sync:
- Selective Sync improves bandwidth efficiency as users are syncing a small subset subset of their content
- Selective Sync works at the sub-folder level, allowing for granular configuration of sync preferences
- Selective Sync can be configured differently on each computer
- Selective Sync can be configured during installation, or post-installation via the Settings menu of the client
- Folder owners can set the syncing preference on the folder before sharing it out with other collaborators
- Folder share recipients can choose whether or not to sync the folder to their desktop devices as part of the Accept Share workflow