How Can We Help?
Billing and Sales
Backup and Restoration
- Articles coming soon
ShareSync Windows Client Installation
To install ShareSync for Windows:
- Download ShareSync application for Windows. You can download it from CONTROL PANEL > Services > ShareSync > Resources or login to web interface of ShareSync for any user > Help & Download. ShareSync application for Windows is also available here.
- Run the previously downloaded file
- Accept the License Service Agreement
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Log in with the ShareSync credentials
- Select the device type: Corporate device or Personal device
- Choose the ShareSync location
- Select folders to synchronize to ShareSync.
Note: when External users logs into new Desktop App, they would have no ability to select Device category, the Device would be automatically marked as ‘Personal’.
Note: in order to pin the ShareSync folder to Quick access in Windows 10, right-click it and click Pin to Quick access: