BlueRay Concepts guarantees a 100% monthly network, power, and cooling availability to our dedicated servers.
BlueRay Concepts's 100% Uptime SLA consists of 4 parts:
- Global Internet Connectivity - This includes connectivity from the BlueRay Concepts's network to the outside internet.
- Private Network Connectivity - This includes connectivity between the privately routed network within BlueRay Concepts.
- Power - This includes the power which powers the servers in the datacenter.
- Cooling - This includes the proper cooling to the servers in the datacenter.
|BlueRay Concepts Network/Power/Cooling Uptime
|99.0% or Less Uptime
Terms and Conditions
- BlueRay Concepts extends this SLA to its direct clients only. BlueRay Concepts is not liable for downtime caused by a reseller of its services.
- BlueRay Concepts offers SLA credits for use in future billing cycles only. SLA credits are non-transferrable in any way. SLA credits may not be exchanged for currency of any kind.
- SLA credit is calculated from the time a ticket is opened regarding the issue to the time the issue is resolved.
- Any Customer account not in good standing on payments is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Any Customer account which has had been out of good standing on payments 3 times or more within 12 months prior to the outage is not eligible for SLA credits.
- Any Customer server disconnected due to violation of the AUP/TOS is not eligible for SLA credit.
- All SLA claims must be made with the billing department, and will be issued as account credits.
- Any Customer making false SLA credit claims may be charged a $50 administrative fee per offense.
- All SLA claims must be made within seven days of the network downtime. SLA credits may take up to 15 days to authorize, process, and post to the Customer account.
- SLA credits may not exceed the full monthly amount of the server they are being applied to.
- SLA credit claims can only be made by an authorized user on the account. All other unauthorized claims will be denied.
- SLA credits may not be stacked, i.e. claiming SLA credit on both uplink downtime, as well as power downtime during the same incident.
- In no way does the BlueRay Concepts SLA include software of any sort. Operating system reloads do not qualify in any way for an SLA credit.
- Any form of management by BlueRay Concepts of Customer software is not eligible to be included in the BlueRay Concepts SLA. Any form of hardware reconfiguration due to software or management of software is not eligible to be included in the BlueRay Concepts SLA.
- Any failure outside of the BlueRay Concepts network itself, including bandwidth carrier outages, are not eligible for SLA credit.
- Firmware related bugs causing partial inaccessibility are not eligible for SLA credit.
- Scheduled maintenance of BlueRay Concepts network is not eligible for any form of SLA credit.
- Acts of God, including weather, natural disaster, or any other disaster outside of the control of BlueRay Concepts are not eligible for SLA credit.
- The BlueRay Concepts SLA is subject to change or revision without notice.