To install ShareSync for Mac:
- Download ShareSync application for Mac. You can download it from CONTROL PANEL > Users & Services > ShareSync > Downloads orCONTROL PANEL > Home > Downloads. ShareSync application for Mac is also available here.
- Run the pkg file. The installation wizard window will pop up.
- Click Continue to begin the installation
- Click Continue > Agree to accept the license agreement. It can also be saved or printed.
- Click the Change Install Location button (if needed) to change the install location. Click Install and wait while the package scripts are running
- Click Close
- Launch ShareSync. Enter your login and password > click Log In. Your ShareSync folder is ready to use.
To upgrade ShareSync for Mac:
- Close ShareSync application.
- Run the installation of new client on the top of the existing client.
To uninstall ShareSync for Mac:
- Close ShareSync folder. Right-click ShareSync icon in the top menu bar > Exit.
- Right-click on Finder > Go to Folder > type "~/library/" > click Go.
- In the Application [Your Account Name] find and delete ShareSync folder.